Blocking measures shall be taken when cables are laid under the following conditions:
(1) Cables passing through different fire zones;
(2) Where the cable is laid vertically along the shaft and passes
through the floor slab, each layer of super high-rise building shall be
blocked, and other buildings can be blocked every 2-3 layers;
(3) Cable tunnel, cable trench and partition between cables;
(4) Passing through the partition wall with fire resistance limit not less than 1h;
(5) Crossing the outer wall of the building;
(6) To the entrance of the building, or to the channel entrance of the power distribution room and control room;
(7) The cable is led to the opening part of the electrical cabinet, panel or control panel and platform.
14. According to different situations, fire-proof cement, fire-resistant
partition, filler fire-retardant package, fire-proof cap and other
methods can be used for fire-proof plugging of cables.
15. The composition and method of cable fire blocking shall meet the
fire resistance limit of standard test under equivalent engineering