When the distribution power supply line of fire fighting equipment meets these regulations, its power supply system adopts the following ways:
(1) When the load level of the building's power supply is not less than the second level, the power supply of the fire pump should adopt the way of self-cutting at the end of the double power supply;
(2) The power supply of fire control center should adopt double power supply terminal self-cutting mode. The power supply of fire control duty room can be supplied by single circuit of double power supply self-cutting box on the floor.
(3) The power supply of fire elevator should adopt the self-cutting mode of double power supply terminals, and the double power supply should be supplied by special lines of transformer substation (or general distribution room). When there are other fire fighting equipments in the floor, the power supply can be radially supplied by the double power terminal self-cutting box and single circuit of the fire elevator power supply.
(4) The fire elevator power supply system of residential buildings shall be designed and constructed in accordance with the requirements;
(5) The smoke exhaust fan, positive pressure fan, fire curtain and fire drainage pump installed on the same floor can be supplied by a single circuit of double power supply self-cutting box on this floor.
(6) The power supply for fire evacuation lighting and emergency lighting in super-class and first-class places (except residential buildings) can be provided by setting up a double power supply self-cutting box on every three floors; the power supply for fire evacuation lighting and emergency lighting in second-class and third-class places (except residential buildings) can be provided by setting up a double power supply self-cutting box on every five floors;
(7) The power supply for fire evacuation lighting, emergency lighting and public lighting in super-high-rise residential buildings can be provided by setting up a double power supply self-cutting box on every fifteenth floor; the power supply system for fire evacuation lighting, emergency lighting and public lighting in other residential buildings can be constructed according to the design requirements.